Linked Events

• [Melb] Chris' Club House R5 01-Mar-2014 AT RICHMOND LIB: March 01, 2014

• Signups have closed

Author Topic: [Melb] Chris' Club House R5 01-Mar-2014 AT RICHMOND LIBRARY  (Read 1841 times)

[Melb] Chris' Club House R5 01-Mar-2014 AT RICHMOND LIBRARY
« on: February 23, 2014, 10:39:47 PM »

Hi guys,

Last time at Richmond library! Come in via the Church Street entrance and come up to level 2. Next CCH we'll be back in Collingwood as per usual. It was fun last time with good food and games and we even had cake last time because of Igor's birthday, which was delicious.

Thanks to everybody who brought setups last time- I notice we had a slight shortage of setups last week. I encourage you to please bring your setup if you are able to- we all get more games in this way.

After talking to some regulars who often bring gear, I think I'm going to change the payment system for 2 reasons.

1) People who bring consoles/monitors feel they don't really get value with the current system since anyone who brings a stick also gets in for free. So they feel for the extra hassle they take to bring stuff, that it's not really worth it.
2) After checking the amount of $$ we've taken in for the first two months of CCH, at this rate we probably will fall short of breaking even with the booking fee. (Since CCH starts earlier these days we pay more every CCH, basically a double session.)

So I've decided to change the system slightly. If you bring a console/monitor/laptop then entry is free, but if you only bring a stick it will be $2 for entry. I think a single gold coin is still a very small amount to pay, and I hope this doesn't upset people, if you're unhappy with this arrangement please come talk to me. And this should ensure we have enough cash to pay for the CCH bookings at the end of the year.

Anyway enough serious talk- hope to see you guys there this Saturday!

Fonda Mexican I am coming to devour the shit out of you. Again.

We start this Richmond CCH early at 3PM, and hope to see you guys there!

When: Saturday 01-March-14 3:00 pm start till late.

Where: 415 Church St, Richmond VIC 3121 ‎

View Larger Map

Fee: $2 venue fee- Anybody that brings either a monitor/console/laptop gets in for free.

BYO: Screens, Xbox’s, PS3′s, Sticks are all appreciated, even if they go unused. The more the merrier. It would be awesome if you guys could leave a comment in this thread if you're bringing a setup. I will have my setup there from 6pm onwards.

Sample of the action thanks to Burnout:

Behind the scenes action courtesy of Burnout!

CCH 2014 Schedule:

January 4// January 18// February 1// February 15!// March 1!// March 15*// March 29~// April 12*// April 26* // May 10th** // May 24**// June 7 // June 21 //

*means CCH will start one hour earlier, at 4PM.
~ starts at 3PM
**starts at 1PM
! Venue is at Richmond library, not Collingwood Library

Setup Count (If you're bringing a setup please post below):

Muttons: 2x (Xbox+Monitor, AE, Marvel), 1 stick

Thanks to CouchWarriors for supporting CCH with funds and equipment.
http://couchwarriors.org/
My "chronicles of a scrub": http://beingascrub.com/

Re: [Melb] Chris' Club House R5 01-Mar-2014 AT RICHMOND LIBRARY
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2014, 08:34:37 PM »
Hi, Ill be there as well as a mate. Hopefully pick up a few pointers as i would like to improve. looking forward to it. Should be fun. 

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2014, 09:24:23 AM »
Enjoyed the night. Learnt more in 10 min then I have plying ssf4 over the last couple of months.
Looking forward to the next one.

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2014, 03:35:42 PM »
Glad you had fun man. Hope to see you at the next one and keep working on that Ryu!

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2014, 07:06:40 PM »
I will be practicing. I will bring a setup aswell next time

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2014, 01:43:37 PM »
Just a heads up- the next CCH (15 March) is cancelled. Collingwood renovations have gone over schedule and the only other place we can get is Fitzroy library (which is fimble, have to keep buzzing people in from the courtyard). Sorry guys :(

We will be back on the 29th at Collingwood library.

« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2014, 03:34:43 PM »
Poo :'(