Author Topic: [MELB]SSF2: TE (SNES) mini comp for Good Friday appeal.  (Read 809 times)

Offline EdYugen

• Forum user
    • View Profile
[MELB]SSF2: TE (SNES) mini comp for Good Friday appeal.
« on: March 27, 2014, 11:52:40 AM »
Hi guys. Fairly random event (I'm aware) but I own a small coffee shop in Kensington Melbourne. We have an old tv hooked up running SSF2 TE on a snes. For the Good Friday appeal (8th April) we will be hosting an event (sausage sizzle, face painting etc) to raise some cashhhh for the kids.

Part of the event is a mini street fighter tournament (starting at 1pm), $10 entry (all to the appeal, once again) and a 1st place prize which I haven't decided on yet. Obviously I don't expect you guys to make a massive journey out for it lol but just thought I'd put it out there in case some of you lived in the area and wanted to rehash some nostalgia, drink some good coffee and eat some snags. Good cause. Link to our shops location below.

Thanks.

Rob

https://plus.google.com/app/basic/local/110914867785836584994/about?gl=AU&hl=en-AU

Re: [MELB]SSF2: TE (SNES) mini comp for Good Friday appeal.
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2014, 01:34:15 PM »
You'd probably get a much larger turnout if you were to hold the event on the weekend, rather than in the middle of a weekday when everyone is still at work/uni.