Author Topic: WTB: MadCatz Arcade FightStick PRO (PS3 or XBox)  (Read 823 times)

Offline slavlazar

• New user
    • View Profile
WTB: MadCatz Arcade FightStick PRO (PS3 or XBox)
« on: January 06, 2015, 03:01:48 PM »
I'm talking about these..

Almost all the ones I could find did not provide international shipping - and one other from Japan, who was asking for $300AUD for the stick and almost $130AUD to ship it here ...  :DansGame:

Are they really that rare to get here? Or am I just looking in the wrong places?
I've been shopping around for a few weeks and I just keep going back to this one - Gotta get my hands on it...
Is there any hope in finding one, or should I stop wasting my time and look into something else?

Preferably would want the PS3 version, but would go with XBox if it was available.

Offline kyokugen

• Event Organisers
    • View Profile
Re: WTB: MadCatz Arcade FightStick PRO (PS3 or XBox)
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2015, 10:21:15 PM »
I'm talking about these..

Almost all the ones I could find did not provide international shipping - and one other from Japan, who was asking for $300AUD for the stick and almost $130AUD to ship it here ...  :DansGame:

Are they really that rare to get here? Or am I just looking in the wrong places?
I've been shopping around for a few weeks and I just keep going back to this one - Gotta get my hands on it...
Is there any hope in finding one, or should I stop wasting my time and look into something else?

Preferably would want the PS3 version, but would go with XBox if it was available.
Any reason why you're after that particular model? They were selling really cheap at Evo last year, but it seems that they're out of stock, and thus has that really high price. It's probably not worth it at the prices currently.

I'd also recommend against getting it due to MadCatz being renowned for poor PCBs across both platforms, and the emergence of newer (and cheaper) Hori sticks which support PS3 on top of PS4.

Still, if you're keen on the model, it seems you can still get it for about $150 from Amazon Japan, then use a forwarding service like Tenso to ship it here. Be weary, as it may be quite expensive (maybe also up to $150?) depending on the service you use and size of package.

Link to the product page is here: http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B00BMXMBDS
ヽ(ー`)ノ

Offline Goodpart

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2015, 05:26:04 AM »
https://www.gamesmen.com.au/ps3/cont-ps3-sfxt-tournament-ed-stick-procro

The same stick, except without the garish red panel.
fe ilnog~

Offline kyokugen

• Event Organisers
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2015, 08:15:20 PM »
ヽ(ー`)ノ